- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must link back to the person that nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post so that they can learn about it.
1. Which place in the world would you love to travel to and why?
Italy or Greece. Just from the movies and pictures I’ve seen they both look absolutely beautiful!!
2. What was the worst thing you have ever done?
Probably being mean to my girl friends when I was younger… I am a fashion girl but I mostly have guy friends. I’ve never been able to keep my girl friends.. I guess that’s probably my fault!
3. What was the craziest thing you have ever done?
Sitting in the very front row on the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Ohio. CRAZY
4. What kind of food do you like the most?
Soup. Chicken noodle soup. I am the pickiest eater ever so it’s always my go to.
5. Who is your role model?
Sarah. Jessica. Parker. hands down.
6. If you could change your past, would you change it?
I mean there are moments in life I wish I could change like how I reacted to certain situations and such, but I do believe everything happens for a reason and I wouldn’t do anything to change where I am today.
7. How and where was your first kiss?
HAHA 7th grade… in the school auditorium. I went in for the kiss and tripped.. half missing. It was a moment to remember
8. What gives you power in life?
9. What do you never forget when you leave the house?
A water bottle… or my cell phone.
10. Who would you take with you to a deserted island?
I’d have to say my friend Teddy because he’s a survivor of the land and would keep me alive! HAHA
11. What do you wish for the future?
To hopefully work in some fashion related field! That is my dream.
I nominate…. (sorry I couldn’t pick 11 and not sure if I stuck to the under 200 followers rule…)